Monday, December 5, 2011

I am taking a hiatus from Rick Warren's 40 day challenge. I know...I feel weak and undisciplined...but honestly, if I were to go back to that study right now, it would only be out of a sense of guilt and obligation. I lost my momentum. But I do want to share that today, I began something new. I walked my stairs for 20 minutes today, with some funky upbeat dance music in the background to keep up my pace, while reciting a verse that I wanted to commit to memory. And here I am, post workout, ready to type my newly memorized verse:

God is not the author of confusion, but of peace... 1 Corinthians 14:33

Yea! I and I didn't even have to peek :). So, now, for a while at least, I am going to focus on scripture memory during my workout routine. Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment